Les Enfants HUB - Out of School Club
Les Enfants HUB is for children attending school. We offer out of school care from 7:30am to 9am and from 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday in term time and full or half days for school holidays.
Les Enfants HUB has the following areas:
- A quiet room – calme
- A learning zone and play – joue
- Activity area for art, music etc. – actif
- Secure outdoor garden area - jardin
|Out of School||Holidays, In Service|
|7:30 to 9am||3 to 6pm||Before & after||Full Days||Half Days|
|Daily||£7||£ 11.60||£ 18||£ 36||£ 18|
|Weekly||£ 35||£ 58||£ 90||£ 180||£ 90|
|Monthly*||£ 152||£ 251||£ 390||£ 780||£ 390|
|Annual||£ 1,820||£ 3,016||£ 4,680||£ 9,360||£ 4,680|
- Opening hours 7:30am to 9am before school and 3 to 6pm for after school and 7:30am to 6pm for holidays and in service days. The HUB is not open during the Christmas school holidays each year, as per Aberdeenshire Council published holiday calendar.
- Pick up and drop off from schools in Inverurie (Kellands, Uryside, Strathburn).
- All snacks and breakfast as required (lunch is not included for half or full days).
- Play and art consumables.
- Regular outings (a contribution may be required depending on cost).
Payment and terms:
- Regular and adhoc users are required to pay an annual £15 registration fee on acceptance of a place.
- Regular users (on-going term time care) who use the service on a regular basis to complete a yearly booking form. £50 deposit is required on confirmation of sessions within 14 days. Deposit is returned when child leaves when 4 weeks written notice is given.
- Deposit are non-refundable if the child does not start at the HUB after a place has been accepted.
- Regular users fees must be paid by the 10th of the month.
- Adhoc users (one-off bookings) complete monthly booking forms as required. Adhoc user’s fees are to be paid when submitting booking form.
- All in-service days and holidays are on a first come first served basis for regular and adhoc users by completing holiday booking forms.
- No refunds will be given. If 48 hour notice is provided in writing for cancellations a credit will be offered to be used within the next term month. By exception requests for holidays in term time require a minimum of twice the number of days notice for the holiday days requested, otherwise holidays will still be charged.
- Any additional session requests should be paid at the time of booking. We recommend at least 24 hour notice and will be dependent on short term availability.
- A minimum of 4 weeks written notice must be given for leaving Les Enfants HUB.
- Pick up times must be strictly adhered too, to allow us to maintain ratios. £20 late collection fee will be charged, when children are not collected and leaving the building by 1pm or 6pm accordingly, to cover staff overtime costs
- Registration forms and yearly booking forms are required to be completed annually. Current HUB service user families can register 2 working days before the public registration date and thereafter places are allocated on a first come first served basis for the next registration year starting 1st August.
- We do not have a refunds policy, however there may be exceptional circumstances, which will be strictly at the company’s discretion, where this may apply. We do not make refunds for circumstances which are not within our control e.g. sickness, infection, adverse weather conditions. We reserve the right to close the nursery or restrict attendance where this would be against regulatory requirements e.g. staff to child ratios are challenged, staff and children’s safety or comfort may be compromised. Our aim is to keep the nursery open for service users, however there may be circumstances that prevent us staying open and we will use the information available at the time to make sound decisions whilst trying to minimise disruption.
How to apply for HUB out of school:
On receipt of a duly completed registration form, booking form and payment, we will confirm a place in writing. Payment terms must be adhered to ensure that your place is secured.